WHEELING-OHIO COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Pfizer Booster Vaccinations
• People ages 65 and older and nursing home residents
• People ages 50-64 with underlying medical conditions
• People ages 18-49 with underlying medical conditions based on their “individual benefit and risk”
• People ages 18-64 who face high risks of COVID exposure and transmission because of occupation or institutional setting, based on their individual benefit and risk
• 6 months from last Pfizer vaccination (2nd dose)
• Must have vaccination card or proof of vaccination
COVID-19 Community Vaccination Center
(times and days dependent on scheduling and vaccine)
Daily COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Regular COVID-19 vaccinations.
Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccines are available.
Walk-ins are welcomed.
Homebound COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Individuals who are homebound can call the Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department to schedule a home COVID-19 vaccination visit. Ohio County residents can call (304) 234-3682 to set up an appointment and vaccination type.
Back to Calendar