Make Payments Simply.
The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department now accepts credit and debit card payments through GovPayNet. Payments can be made with a major credit, debit or prepaid debit card, including:
Payments can be made for:
- Environmental Health Fees
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- Other Health Department Fees
To make a payment, you will need the following:
- Pay Location Code (PLC#) – A002ip
- Payment Amount
- Name of Person for whom payment is being paid
- Name of Service being provided, (i.e. Flu Shot, Travel Vaccinations, Temporary Food Permit, etc.) This can be entered into the “Type of Service Provided” Section. You can see a list of fees on our Financial Information page.
- If paying for a environmental health permit (food, hotel, pool, well, campground, child care, tattoo, food handler cards, etc) you must complete and return the permit application or registration to complete the process.
* There is a non-refundable service charge added to all transactions.