WHEELING, WV – The Ohio County Rabies Vaccination Clinics will begin on July 2, 2018 and will continue to July 12th. The clinics, sponsored by the Ohio County Animal Control & the Ohio County Commission, are for the vaccination of family pets.
The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department urges all Ohio County pet owners to take advantage of this low cost clinic and get their family pet vaccinated against rabies. Clinics are operated from 5:00pm -7:00pm and all animals must be on a leash or in a pet carrier. The cost is $8.00 per animal.
2018 Ohio County Rabies Vaccination Clinics
- July 2 Madison Elementary School
- July 3 Ritchie Elementary School
- July 5 Warwood Elementary School
- July 6 Woodsdale Elementary School
- July 9 City-County Building, Wheeling
- July 10 West Liberty Elementary School
- July 11 Valley Grove Community Center
- July 12 Bridge Street School
The Veterinarian or Ohio County Dog Warden reserves the right to refuse to vaccinate any animal deemed to be vicious or dangerous. Participating Veterinarian include Drs. Shondrick, Rubin, Harrold and Yurko. All pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any mess made by their animals. For more information contact the Ohio County Commission or the Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department at 304.234.3682 or visit our website at www.ohiocountyhealth.com.