8:00am to 4:30pm @ Wilson Lodge
WHEELING, WV – The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department will host the annual Northern Panhandle Regional Public Health Conference on June 7, 2019, at the Wilson Lodge, Oglebay Resort and Conference Center. This year’s conference is sponsored by the Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department.
The annual Public Health conference will feature speakers and topics on:
- WV State Senator William Ihlenfeld
- Eric Dotseth – West Virginia State Public Health Entomologist
- Dr. Timothy Lefeber – West Virginia University, School of Medicine
- Jay Adams – Northern Panhandle AIDS TaskForce, WV ADAP
- Amy Gamble – NAMI
- Elaine Darling, WV Immunization Network & Michelle Chappell, ACS – HPV Vaccination in the Mountain State
- WV’s addiction crisis
- And more…….
The conference is open to the public and free of charge. Registration starts at 8:00am and the conference will conclude at 4:30pm. The annual Public Health conference has been approved for 8.0 continuing Education Credit Hours for nurses (RN Provider # WV2005-0481RN).Back to Calendar