Ohio County Solid Waste Authority
2011 Spring Clean Up
- Thursday, March 31 Garden Park, Warwood
- Saturday, April 2 Triadelphia
- Saturday, April 2 Valley Grove Community Building
- Thursday, April 7 35th Street by Wheeling Middle School
- Saturday, April 9 West Liberty Christian Church
- Saturday, April 9 Clearview Community Center
- Thursday, April 14 Patterson Ballfield Parking Lot
- Thursday, April 14 Bethlehem
- Thursday, April 21 Wheeling Island Marina
- Thursday, April 28 Pleasanton Playgound
Saturday, May 14 Stone Chuch Volunteer Fire Department
Dumpsters will be at the above locations from 8am-2pm. Any Ohio County resident is welcome to use any of the sites. This is a service provided for residential use, and is not intended for businesses or industry.
The following items are not accepted: Tires, Car Batteries, Large Appliances, Motor Oil, Paint and any other Potentially Hazardous Material. No televisions or computer monitors.
Do not bring unaccepted items. Do not drop off if a dumpster is not present. Do not scavenge. Be prepared to show proof of Ohio County Residency. City employees and town and village volunteers will continuously monitor each site. Call 304.234.3884 for more information.