WOCHD TB Diagnostic Clinic
The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department Tuberculosis Diagnostic Clinic provides x-rays for the evaluation of active disease and latent TB infection (LTBI). Clinicians are provided for chest diagnostic clinics to evaluate/treat active disease and LTBI. Medications are also available for TB cases and LTBI patients.
Tuberculosis services provided include the following:
- PPD (tuberculin skin test)
- Case investigation
- Contact investigation
- Data collection/reporting
- Case management
- Drug susceptibility testing
- DOPT (Directly Observed Preventive Therapy)
- DOT (Directly Observed Therapy)
- Treatment of both Active and Latent Tuberculosis Infection
- Tuberculosis treatment monitoring
- Tuberculosis screening
- Tuberculosis information to health care providers and general public
X-Ray Clinic/Diagnostic Clinic Services are available by appointment for active disease and Latent Tuberculosis Infection clients. Call (304) 234-3682 for more information or to schedule an appointment.