- The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department free COVID-19 testing clinic.
PCR test only
Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 3:30pm
OVMC (former VPC South parking lot, 2000 Eoff Street, Wheeling)
Wheeling – Rapid and PCR tests, 7 days a week, 8am-7pm.
Elm Grove – Rapid and PCR tests, 7 days a week, 8am-7pm.
Glen Dale – Rapid and PCR tests, 7 days a week, 8am-7pm.
- Reynolds Rapid Care
Moundsville – Monday – Friday 9am-7pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-4:30pm.
Mt. Olivet – Monday – Friday 9am-7pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-4:30pm.
Benwood – Monday – Friday 9am-7pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-4:30pm.
- Wheeling Health Right
8:30am-3:30pm Monday-Friday, PCR test is free Rapid test is $50.00.
Wheeling – Rapid testing by appointment.
Bellaire – Rapid testing and PCR testing by appointment.
Rapid testing only, Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm, Saturday 7am-1pm.
- Moundsville Pharmacy
PCR testing Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-12noon.
- Doctors Urgent Care
Wheeling – Monday-Friday 8am-4pm and Saturday & Sunday 8am-12noon.
St. Clairsville – Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
- Marshall County Health Department
Drive-Thru Testing at the Marshall County Health Department (PCR)
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
- Thursday, January 27, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
- Monday, January 31, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
- Thursday, February 10, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
- Monday, February 14, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
- Wednesday, February 16, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday, February 22, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
- Thursday, February 24, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
- Monday, February 28, 2022 9:00am-1:00pm
Mobile Drive-Thru Testing (PCR)
- Friday, January 14, 2022 Benwood City Hall 11:00am-5:00pm
- Friday, January 21, 2022 Cameron City Hall 11:00am-5:00pm
- Friday, January 28, 2022 Benwood City Hall 11:00am-5:00pm
Marshall County School Testing
- Current students, staff and parents of students ONLY. (Rapid if Positive PCR to follow) Drive-Thru Testing at the Health Department
- Monday – Friday if school is in session 8:00am-10:00am
Also the link below is a nice list compiled by the Ohio County Library.
The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department is reminding Ohio Valley residents that if they are tested for COVID-19 that they are to remain in home quarantine until they receive negative test results. Individuals who test positive need to isolate for 5 days and can be released from isolation after day 5 if all symptoms have resolved. Recommend wearing a well fitted mask around others for 5 additional days after the isolation ends. If positive, you should restrict activities outside your home, except for getting medical care. Do not go to work, school, or public areas. If you have a medical appointment, call the healthcare provider and tell them that you have or may have COVID-19 prior to arriving at the facility. This will help the healthcare provider’s office take steps to keep other people from getting infected or exposed.