The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department will hold free COVID-19 testing clinics on Monday, March 1, 2021, and Wednesday, March 3, 2021. (Testing will not be held on March 2nd, 4th or 5th, staff will be assisting with the community vaccination clinic).
Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department
11:00am – 4:00pm
Wheeling Island Fire Station, Station 5, 11 North Wabash Street
The free clinics are for those with or without symptoms and no insurance is needed. Participants need to bring a driver’s license, photo ID or other proof of address. No residency restrictions. Patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. This is a drive-up testing clinic and participants will be tested either in their personal vehicles or at a walk-up location near the testing sites. This special clinic is being hosted by the Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department and the Wheeling-Ohio County Emergency Management Agency. For more information call the Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department at (304) 234-3682.
March 1-7, 2021 COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics (tentative to change due to supply)
- 3/1/21 – 2nd dose (and some 1st dose) Moderna clinic, by appointment.
- 3/2/21 – 2nd dose (and some 1st dose) Moderna clinic, by appointment.
- 3/3/21 – 65yrs+ 1st dose clinic, by appointment, (names from WV COVID-19 Vaccine Registration System). Highlands Ohio County Community Vaccination Center. Pfizer.
- 3/4/21 – 65yrs+ 1st dose clinic & 2nd dose clinic from February 11, 2021, by appointment, (names from WV COVID-19 Vaccine Registration System). Highlands Ohio County Community Vaccination Center. Pfizer.
- 3/5/21 – 65yrs+ 1st dose clinic, by appointment, (names from WV COVID-19 Vaccine Registration System). Highlands Ohio County Community Vaccination Center. Pfizer.
- 3/6/21 – One vaccination clinic, two vaccines:
- 2nd dose Pfizer clinic, by appointment.
- 2nd dose Moderna clinic, by appointment.
- 3/7/21 – No Clinic.
All vaccination appointments and events are held at the Community Vaccination Center at the Highlands. The COVID-19 community vaccination center at the Highlands will be located in the old Michaels Craft Store/Spirit Halloween Store. The address is 550 Cabela Drive, Triadelphia, West Virginia 26059.
All West Virginians over the age of 16 are encouraged to pre-register through the West Virginia COVID-19 Vaccine Registration System. Pre-registration offers West Virginians the opportunity to receive real-time updates on vaccine availability and schedule an appointment when available as vaccine supplies allow. West Virginians who need assistance with registration for any reason should call our COVID-19 Vaccine Info Line for help at 1-833-734-0965. The info line is open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.