WHEELING-OHIO COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
TESTING & CLINIC UPDATES
March 15-22, 2021 COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics (subject to change due to supply)
- 3/15/21 – Moderna clinic, by appointment.
- 3/16/21 – NO CLINIC
- Vaccine delivery
- 3/17/21 – 50yrs+ 1st dose clinic, by appointment, (names from WV COVID-19 Vaccine Registration System). Highlands Ohio County Community Vaccination Center. Pfizer.
- 3/18/21 – 50yrs+ 1st dose clinic & 2nd dose clinic from February 25, 2021, by appointment, (names from WV COVID-19 Vaccine Registration System). Highlands Ohio County Community Vaccination Center. Pfizer.
- 3/19/21 – 50yrs+ 1st dose clinic, by appointment, (names from WV COVID-19 Vaccine Registration System). Highlands Ohio County Community Vaccination Center. Pfizer.
- 3/20/21 – One vaccination clinic, two vaccines:
- Pfizer clinic, by appointment.
- Moderna clinic, by appointment.
- 3/21/21 – NO CLINIC.
- 3/22/21 – Moderna clinic, by appointment.
All vaccination appointments and events are held at the Community Vaccination Center at the Highlands. The COVID-19 community vaccination center at the Highlands will be located in the old Michaels Craft Store/Spirit Halloween Store. The address is 550 Cabela Drive, Triadelphia, West Virginia 26059.
All West Virginians over the age of 16 are encouraged to pre-register through the West Virginia COVID-19 Vaccine Registration System. Pre-registration offers West Virginians the opportunity to receive real-time updates on vaccine availability and schedule an appointment when available as vaccine supplies allow. West Virginians who need assistance with registration for any reason should call our COVID-19 Vaccine Info Line for help at 1-833-734-0965. The info line is open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department will hold free COVID-19 testing clinics on Monday, March 15, 2021, and Wednesday, March 18, 2021.
Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department
11:00am – 4:00pm
Wheeling Island Fire Station, Station 5, 11 North Wabash Street
The free clinics are for those with or without symptoms and no insurance is needed. Participants need to bring a driver’s license, photo ID or other proof of address. No residency restrictions. Patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. This is a drive-up testing clinic and participants will be tested either in their personal vehicles or at a walk-up location near the testing sites. This special clinic is being hosted by the Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department and the Wheeling-Ohio County Emergency Management Agency. For more information call the Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department at (304) 234-3682.
The off-site Wheeling Hospital COVID-19 testing clinic continues operations. Ohio Valley residents who are interested in being tested at this location should call the on-call number at (304) 221-3995. Testing is also available at Doctor’s Urgent Care, call (304) 232-0725 for more information; MedExpress is also testing for COVID-19, for more information call (304) 242-4228; Wheeling Health Right is offering testing, call (304) 233-9323 for more information.